Church of Our Lady Queen of Poland in Jastków was built in 1933 by a carpenter from nearby Żyrzyn. The parish was established from the villages separated from the Garbów parish. The church is almost entirely made of wood, has 3 aisles, and a tower overlooks the front. Initially, the temple was practically without any equipment, only in the years 1959-66 the church decorations were successively made. In the middle there are three wooden altars: the main one is St. Cross, the right side altar of the Divine Mercy stylized in the highlander style and the left side altar of Our Lady of Częstochowa also styled in the highlander style. The baptismal font in the church is also wooden. On the square next to the church, on the right side of the main entrance, there is a wooden, free-standing belfry made in the Zakopane style. There are three bells in it from Przemyśl and consecrated in 1950 by bishop Piotr Kałwa.