This building is located at 3 Noworybna Street (near 8 Rybna Street and 11 Olejna Street). It was built at the end of the 16th century and has been rebuilt many times. The last reconstruction took place in the 1950s and 1960s. The building housed the Central Committee of Jews in Poland, which operated from 1945 to 1949, organised by Jews who survived the Holocaust with the help of the National Council. The main activities of the Central Committee of Jews in Poland at that time were the establishment of a Jewish school and the creation of a publishing house that would publish a newspaper for Jews. There is a plaque on the façade of the building commemorating the establishment of the Jewish Committee.