St. Nicholas Church

The church dates from the second half of the 16th century, according to the 1603 Visitation records. At that time it was supposed to be a church dedicated to the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, made of brick with a wooden ceiling. In the years 1874-75 a major renovation took place, which included the addition of a vestibule in front of the main entrance. Another reconstruction took place in 1900, when the side vestibule and the sacristy were turned into a chapel of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, and the currently existing sacristy was added.