St. Wit Church in Mełgiew

The construction of the church began in 1906 and ended in 1907. Finishing the church inside continued for several more years. Some equipment was moved from the old temple. The new temple was consecrated in 1910. The church received the pulpit in 1929. The temple survived both world wars without significant damage.

Tourist attractions in Lublin logo


Parking Available
Wheelchair Accessible