Ruins of the Calvinist church in Piaski

The church was built in 1783-1785 in the Baroque-Classicist style. It was funded by Teodor Suchodolski. The temple has been used and maintained since 1849. Already in 1899, the temple did not have a ceiling. Foundations, external and internal walls have been preserved. The ceilings, roof structure, roof covering, equipment and installations have not survived.

Centrum Inspiracji Turystycznej - atrakcja