Manor and park complex in Pliszczyn

One of the owners of the site was the first mayor of Lublin – Edward Kołaczkowski. In 1957, the manor house and park were purchased by the Congregation of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. At present, the manor house is significantly transformed, but has retained a shape similar to the original. A linden avenue leading from the manor house to the fishponds and about 500 trees of 25 species have survived from the manor house park.

zespół dworsko-parkowy w pliszczynie