Młyn Hipolit

The “Hipolit” mill was built in 1937. It is part of the “Trail of water mills of the Bystrá River” and the “Trail of iron and blacksmith traditions”. The mill and museum have been recognised as one of the “Pearls of Lublin”. Situated in a beautiful bend of the river, on the Lublin-Wojciechów-Nałęczów- Kazimierz Dolny hiking and cycling trail. Today, it houses the Museum of Minerals, Fossils and Meteorites with over 5000 exhibits.

młyn hipolit wojciechów