Młyńska Settlement in Turka

In Turka there is a ruin of a brick water mill, which was built in 1802, then burnt down in 1914 – 1918, rebuilt and burned down again in 1939, and then rebuilt in the years 1940 – 1944. It has not been used since 1952 and currently is a private property.
Tourist attractions in Lublin logo


Parking Available