Park in Nowy Krępiec

The manor-park complex covers an area of over 6 hectares. The park itself dates back to the beginning of the 19th century. It still contains a brick watermill from the 1920s, a miller’s house from 1925 and a wooden-brick granary from 1926. The palace was demolished in the 1970s, when a one-hectare reservoir was created next to the park. In 2023, the park, listed in the Register of Monuments of the Lublin Voivodeship, was revitalised and modernised, so that it is now a showpiece of the Mełgiew Municipality.

park w nowym krepcu