The brick bell tower was built between 1781 and 1800. Inside there were two bells of different sizes. Surrounding it was a cemetery surrounded by a stone wall. To this day, the belfry has survived, but in ruins. It can be seen on the hill behind the rectory of the parish of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Catherine of Alexandria.