An example of a well-preserved late-classical residence from the mid-19th century. It was built in the second half of the 19th century by Count Jan Jezierski of Nowina coat of arms. Since 1945, the land has belonged to the State Treasury. In 1959, the palace was handed over for use to the Health Cooperative in Garbów. The palace together with the park is entered in the register of monuments of the Lubelskie Voivodeship.