The palace and park complex in Podzamcze

The palace dates back to the beginning of the 18th century. Its construction was started in 1730 by Jacek Stoiński, the then owner of Mełgiew. The expansion of the palace was later continued by his successors: his son – Dominik and grandson – Feliks. During the so-called Stoiński period, the palace complex in Podzamcze took on the shape of a baroque suburban residence. The body of the palace consists of a main body and two side wings. In later years the palace was extended. Also belonging to the Podzamcze palace complex are the remains of a brick fence, a gate opening onto the garden, and the main entrance gate.

zespół pałacowo-parkowy w Podzamczu