Valley of Crosses in Krzesimów

The site was officially established in 2003. Between 1944 and 1946, it housed a labour camp for members of the Home Army, the Peasant Battalions, members of the WiN and activists of the independence underground and its sympathisers. According to official estimates, 1.5 to 2 thousand people passed through the camp. Today, a forest of metal and wooden crosses dedicated to the memory of those imprisoned in the area can be seen in the valley.

dolina krzyzy w krzesimowie