The written origins of the village date back to 1409, when the heir of the village, Sylwester Lasota Leszek of the Płonia coat of arms, is mentioned. Soon even two women were noticed – it was written about Świechnie from Ługów and Wilczek’s wife from Ługów – Masiotas . The first Manor House in Ługów was built at the turn of the 17th and 18th centuries. There is no data on who owned it, but it is known what it looked like. According to the description, it was built on a rectangular plan, with a side alcove, three-section, two-bay, with a hall on the axis. It was wooden, covered with shingles, you could enter it through a gate. It did not survive until the end of the 18th century. In 1731 Daniel Kowalewski is mentioned as the owner of Ługów. He was a great benefactor of the Garbów parish – he founded a new belfry and renovated the church (burned down in 1915). Józef Iżycki belonged to the elite of the Lublin Province. He was an advisor to the Civic Council and an advisor to the Land Credit Society. He left the good ługowskie to his brother Benedict, obliging him to pay a fixed salary to his trusted treasurer, Józef Ryszczyński. The new squire sent money until he realized that the right Ryszczyński was already dead, and that another person was impersonating his name. The widow of Benedict Iżycki turned out to be particularly generous. She obliged the successive heirs of Ługów to “earmark the house at her own expense for a nursery and allocate the land to a garden. In addition, the owner of the Ługów estate was obliged to give each year, for the teacher of the nursery, two wood for fuel and four plugs of grain “.