The first mention of the building dates back to 1452. An eclectic palace and one of the most interesting parks in the English style near Lublin. The plans were drawn by Aleksander Zwierzchowski, a famous Polish architect. This palace complex of his design has a new function today. It provides a setting for the pleasant service of residents and guests in the Jastków Commune Office, while the verdant paths invite for a calming walk.